Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Whimsy Stamps June Digital Release - Dragon BBQ

I'm loving all of Dustin Pike's digital stamps for Whimsy Stamps - especially the dragons!

I used the fun Dragon BBQ Digital stamp for this fun card!




I printed the image onto a piece of white cardstock and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen details and then fussy cut it out.

I used the Checkerboard Doodles Background stamp and black ink to create the background panel. I die cut this using the Notched Rectangles die. I adhered this onto black cardstock and hand cut the panel to match.

I used the Card Builder Windows die to cut out the red cardstock panel, cut it in half and added to a white cardstock panel measuring 4" x 5.25".

I added some bakers twine from my stash around the panel and adhered it onto a yellow cardstock base measuring 4.25" x 5.5".

I printed off the sentient that came with the Dragon BBQ digital stamp. I colored it in with my prismacolor pencils and the die cut it using one of the Quick Strips dies.

I popped up the checkerboard background panel on foam dots and added my sentiment. I then popped up the dragon image and finished off the card with some enamel dots.

All of this was adhered to a standard A2 white card base.

There are lots more great releases today - head over the the Whimsy Stamps store and check them out!

Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting x

 Checkerboard Doodles Background Rubber Cling Stamp Notched Rectangles Die Set Card Builder Windows Die Set Quick Strips Die Set

1 comment: