Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Photoplay Gnome for the Holidays - 4th of July

As soon as I saw Photoplay's gnome collections I knew I HAD to have them all!
With 4th of July coming round the corner, I decided to make mini treat bags and cards for my children's first holiday as US Citizens!
This Gnome for the Holidays - 4th of July 12x12 collection is just adorable, and currently available in the 7KidsCrafts store.


For my daughter's gifts, I used the new Round Treat Box die from Queen & Company to create the cute little handbag style treat bag, along with the stickers in the 12x12 collection.


I stamped the cute lady gnome using the coordinating stamp set and colored her in using my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut her out.

I created the card using a combination of the photoplay papers, and coordinating stamp set. I finished off the card with some die cut stars and bakers twine from my stash.

For my son's gifts, I used Lawn Fawn's Pillow Box die to create the gift, and used the stickers in the 12x12 collection to decorate.


I stamped the cute gnome and rocket images using the coordinating stamp set, colored them in with my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut them out.

I used a combination of the stickers and papers to create the card, finishing it off with some white gel pen detailing.

There are so many other Photoplay gnome collections in the 7KidsCraftsStore that are just as cute - for thanksgiving, Christmas, Halloween and more!

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x




 Photoplay - Clear Stamp set, Gnome For The Holidays 4th Of July

No comments:

Post a Comment