Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Charms

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Charms'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I couldn't resist using another adorable penguin stamp from Whimsy Stamps new release this month - Penguin Superhero by Crissy Armstrong.




I stamped the image and colored it in using my prismacolor pencils. I then used my Scan'n cut to cut it out.

I used the small star stamp from Whimsy Stamps For the Men stamp set - stamping with versa mark watermark ink and then heat embossing with white embossing powder. I love the subtle look this gives on the white cardstock.

I then stamped the 'simply the' sentiment from Whimsy Stamps You're my Favorite stamp set onto a piece of scrap red cardstock. I again stamped with versa mark watermark ink and this time heat embossed with white embossing powder. I cut this into a simple banner, along with some black and white cardstock from my stash.

I stamped the 'Best' wording from the same Whimsy Stamps You're my Favorite stamp set.

I added a couple of star charms onto the bakers twine at the top of the card and then adhered this panel onto a standard A2 kraft card base. The penguin was then popped up onto the front of the card using pop dots.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting



penguin superhero display redo.jpegFor the MenYou're My Favorite

    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment