Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Just for Girls

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Just for Girls'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

It is my daughter's birthday soon and I thought this image from Mo Manning was just perfect for her! It looks just like her! This image is called 'Danielle with Laptop' from Mo's Digital Pencil.


I printed the image and colored it with my prismacolor pencils. 
I used the Whimsy Stamps Card Builder Windows die set to cut out the white panel - I love the stitching it adds to the corners of the panel. I used the larger Card Builder Windows frame to cut out the grey spotted paper from Sunny Studios 'Polka-Dot' Parade 6x6 paper pad.

I stamped the sentiment using Lawn Fawn's 'Happy Happy Happy' stamp set. I used VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink pad and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.

I added some black and white baker's twine and a brad from my stash to finish the card off. This was then all adhered to a pink standard A2 card base.

We are sponsored this week by Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez, a great prize as always. I hope to see you joining in the challenge this month.

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x
  
Danielle with LaptopCard Builder Windows Die Sethappy happy happyVersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)

No comments:

Post a Comment