Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Whimsy Stamps August Release Day 4

Welcome to Day 4 of August's release of clear & rubber stamps, dies and stencils at the Whimsy Stamps store

Another of the new stamp sets that is being released this month is 'Purre Love'. I fell in love with this set as soon as I saw it! I love anything with 
animals but the fun sentiments on this set really had me chuckling and reminded me of my own cats!


I love the fun sentiment inside the card....


I decided the image really worked best on at CAS style card. It speaks for itself and needs no real embellishments.

I stamped the cat, ball of wool and sentiment all on a white cardstock panel. I colored them in using my prismacolor pencils.

I cut out the black scallop frame using Whimsy Stamps 'Shaker Builder - Sweetest Birthday' die set - one of my essential dies in my collection! I added the to the white panel and then popped it all up on craft fun foam.

I stamped the sentiment for the inside of the card on a white panel and backed it onto some black cardstock for a thin frame.

All of this was adhered onto a standard A2 grey card base.

Don't forget about this month's Customer Appreciation Stamp Set - free to all customers who spend $75 or more on a single retail order in the Whimsy Store!

You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and the Whimsy Inspirations Blogand leave them a little love. 

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x


      
Purre love display.jpegShaker Builder - Sweetest Birthday


      

No comments:

Post a Comment