Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2018

MFT Sketch Challenge #396

This is one of the first stamp sets I bought from MFT and I still love it as much today! I used 'Jingle All The Way' for the images and sentiment on this card.

I colored the images using my prismacolor pencils, adding some white gel pen details and clear wink of stella for some sparkle. I used the coordinating 'Jingle all the Way' die-namics to cut them out.

I used patterned papers from my Christmas stash and added the stitching on the white cardstock using MFT's 'Stitched Strip' die-namic.

I added all of these elements to a standard A2 white card base, popping up the santa, girl and sentiment strip on pop dots.



Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x




BB Jingle All the WayDie-namics BB Jingle All the WayDie-namics Stitched Strip

No comments:

Post a Comment