Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Spots & Dots

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Spots & Dots'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used this adorable stamp from Whimsy Stamps - 'Seashell' designed by Elizabeth Bell.


I stamped the image and then colored her in using my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut her out.

I used her as my color inspiration for the card. The papers are from Echo Park's 'Under the Sea' 6x6 paper pad. This was all adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

I used Whimsy Stamps 'Basic Stitched Ovals' die set to cut out the window off the edge of the card, and added some blue 'fish' paper behind.

I cut strips of patterned paper matching the colors from the image and added those down the side. I finished the card off with some yellow enamel dots and twine.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

*NEW SeashellBasic Stitched Ovals Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment