Pages

Friday, August 24, 2018

MFT Summer School - Visual Triangle

Another card for MFT's Summer School - this one is all about the Visual Triangle.

I seem to be on a Christmas card roll at the moment! I love this super cute 'You Make My Heart Melt' stamp set.


I stamped the images and colored them using my zig pens. I stamped the ice pond onto vellum using versa mark watermark ink and then carefully heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I then fussy cut them all out. 

I used this week's sketch #399 for the design of the card.


I used blue cardstock from MFT Calm & Cozy Chevron 6x6 paper pack (now retired) for the strip down the left side of the card. This was adhered to a standard A2 white top folding card base.

I added the ice pond and images, popping the owls up on pop dots.

I cut a sentiment strip using Blueprints #29 and then stamped the sentiment using tumbled glass distress ink. I popped this up on foam dots to the edge of the card.

I finished the card off by stamped 3 snowflakes from the set with the same tumbled glass distress ink.

I love how this card turned out and love being challenged with the MFT Summer School!

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x

You Make My Heart MeltDie-namics Blueprints 29






No comments:

Post a Comment