Pages

Friday, August 3, 2018

Whimsy Stamps August Release Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 of August's release of clear & rubber stamps, dies and stencils at the Whimsy Stamps store

Another of the new stamp sets that is being released this month is 'Penguin Cake'. Yay! Another Penguin from the wonderful Crissy Armstrong!



My daughter's favorite colors at the moment are black and white with a touch of pink - this was my inspiration for this card as it will be her birthday card!

I stamped the image, colored it with my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut it out.

I recently bought myself the new Sliding Window die from Sunny Studio stamps and thought this would work perfect for this image and gift card.
Here is the inside of the slider....


The window is the perfect size to fit a gift card or sentiment in. I decided to stamp the sentiment on the card that pulls out from the top. I used 'You're my Favorite' and 'FaDoodles' stamp sets to stamp 'have the Best birthday'.

The panel was adhered to a standard black A2 card base. I added some pink ribbon from my stash for the pull tab at the top. Some pink enamel dots from the Summer Breeze collection finished the card off.

Don't forget about this month's Customer Appreciation Stamp Set - free to all customers who spend $75 or more on a single retail order in the Whimsy Store!

You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and the Whimsy Inspirations Blogand leave them a little love. 

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x


      
penguins cake display redo.jpegYou're My FavoriteFaDoodles*NEW Summer Breeze Enamel Dots



      

No comments:

Post a Comment