Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Whimsy Stamps August Release Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of August's release of clear & rubber stamps, dies and stencils at the Whimsy Stamps store

I love this new background stamp this month. The 'Cherry Blossom' background stamp is so detailed and stamps so well, I wanted to leave it in black and white to highlight it.

I stamped the cherry blossom background onto a piece of white cardstock, using VersaFine Clair Nocturn (black) ink, and then cut it into a strip for a horizontal, top folding A2 card.

I used the 'Bold ABC' die set to cut out the word THANKS in the cherry blossom panel. I added some pink patterned paper behind the cut out letters.

I stamped the sentiment using the 'Simple Sentiments' stamp set (now retired). I stamped it in Versamark Watermark ink and then heat embossed it with Ranger white embossing powder. I cut this into a banner strip.

I added the cherry blossom strip onto a white cardstock panel and then popped the sentiment strip up on pop dots. I added some enamel dots from the Summer Breeze collection.

This panel was then adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

Don't forget about this month's Customer Appreciation Stamp Set - free to all customers who spend $75 or more on a single retail order in the Whimsy Store!

You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and the Whimsy Inspirations Blogand leave them a little love. 

This is also my Design Team card for this week's challenge on the Cute Card Thursday blog - theme 'Anything Goes'.
We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps - a great prize as always!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x


      
cherry blossom display.jpeg VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)*NEW Bold ABC Die SetVersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear)White Embossing Powder*NEW Summer Breeze Enamel Dots



      

1 comment:

  1. Kerys, this is SO striking and gorgeous hun. Found myself with the blossom image in hand this week making a very similar creation! I'm sure I must have been channelling you! I was totally having a déjà vu while creating! All credit will come back to you when I post this black & white with a pop of pink creation. Thanks for the awesome inspiration. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete