Pages

Monday, May 18, 2020

Combining a Christmas stamp with Outdoor paper and ephemera

I love the Little Lumberjack collection from Echo Park and have used the papers and ephemera previously to create some cute cards. I decided to use them again (and guess what - they are ON SALE in the 7 Kids Crafts store!) and this time pair them with the Catherine Pooler The Man With the Bag (ALSO ON SALE!) stamp set for the background! 

Makes for a great masculine card, or even Father's Day card!


I stamped the red background panel with the beard from The man with the Bag and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder for a subtle look. I also added some of the circles from the stamp set in brown ink for a little contrast.

The patterned panel is from Echo Park's Little Lumberjack 6x6 paper pad, and I added some twine to that piece.

I cut a few thin strips of the patterned paper and arranged them with sone of the Little Lumberjack ephemera pieces for a focus point.

I adhered this onto a standard A2 white card base.

You should check out what else is ON SALE in the 7 Kids Crafts store - lots of bargains to be found!

Thanks for. looking! See you next time!

Happy crafting x


Echo Park - Ephemera, Little Lumberjack Catherine Pooler - Stamp Set, The Man With The Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment