Pages

Monday, May 11, 2020

Hippo Fun in the Sun

Have you seen the new Hippo clear stamp sets from Whimsy Stamps - they are just too cute! I used Whimsy Stamps Hippo Fun in the Sun stamp set for this card - available from the 7KidsCrafts Store.


I stamped the image and colored him in using my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out.

I cut a white panel of cardstock measuring 3.75" x 5" and used Whimsy Stamps Wavy Edgers die to cut the edge. I then used the Whimsy Stamps Making Waves stencil with my distress inks to create the waves. I used the Whimsy Stamps Grass & Cloud Edger die to cut a cloud border from white cardstock, and then used this as a stencil to create the clouds.

I cute a panel of yellow designer cardstock from Whimsy Stamps Starring Hearts paper pack, measuring 4" x 5.25" and adhere the stenciled panel on top.

I stamped the sentiments from the Hippo Fun in the Sun stamp set onto white cardstock. I used the Whimsy Stamps Tombstone Tag die (now retired) and Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips die to cut out the 2 sentiments.

I added some backers twine to the panel, and popped up the tombstone sentiment on pop dots. I adhered the other banner sentiment to the card and finished them both off with some yellow enamel dots.

I added the whole panel onto a standard A2 white card base and popped up the image of foam dots.

Don't forget to check out the 7KidsCrafts store for more Whimsy Stamps goodies and lots of other brands too.

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x



Hippo Fun in the Sun Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Wavy Edgers Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Making Waves Stencil - Whimsy Stamps Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set - Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Starring Hearts - Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment