Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Yappy Birthday with the PUGS!

Another of my cards using the Pugs!!!


I stamped the image from the Wrinkles stamp set onto watercolor paper and used Koi watercolor paints to color it in. This was something new to me, but something I enjoyed and will practice more! I then cut it out using the coordinating die
I die cut a panel of white cardstock using the Card Builder Windows die. I used the same die to cut the strip of red patterned paper so that I had the same stitch detail down the side. I used the Kinetic Straight Basics die to cut the scallop edge on the white pattern paper. I also added some twine and tied it in a knot.

I used the Puppy Paws die set to cut out a piece of the Pets Woof designer paper, and added it to the panel.

I stamped the sentiments and paw prints using the Wrinkles stamp set and added the pug to the panel.

This was then adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.
Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :D x



*NEW Wrinkles Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps *NEW Wrinkles Outline Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Card Builder Windows Die Set Kinetic Straight Basics Die Set *NEW Puppy Paws Die Set - Whimsy Stamps *NEW 6x6 Paper Pack - Pets Woof - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment