Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

The Pugs are BACK!

The pugs are back!!! This was such a popular Paper Door kit, that Whimsy Stamps have brought the stamps, dies and papers back to buy individually, for those of you that missed out.


Here is one of the cards I made.


I stamped the pug images with the Wrinkles stamp setusing VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne (black) ink and colored them using my prismacolor pencils. I cut them out using the coordinating dies in the kit.


I cut a panel of white cardstock measuring 4"x5.25" and used Whimsy Stamps notched rectangle die set to cut out the 'windows'. I mounted this onto the Pets Woof designer patterned paper measuring 4.125"x5.375".


I stamped the sentiment from the Wrinkles stamp set onto the cut out panel, using VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne (black) ink. I added the pug images to the panel and then adhered this to a standard A2 white card base.
Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :D x

 *NEW Wrinkles Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Notched Rectangles Die Set *NEW 6x6 Paper Pack - Pets Woof - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment