Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Mama Elephant - Go Bananas!

I love this adorable new stamp set from Mama Elephant - Zodiac Monkey, available from the 7 Kids Crafts store. I stamped the monkeys and bananas and colored them with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut them out.



I used papers from Echo Park's Jungle Safari 6x6 paper pad. I stamped the sentiment from the Monkey Zodiac stamp set and used an MFT banner die.

I used Whimsy Stamps Kinetic Straight Basics die for the scallop edge, and Mama Elephant's Bookmark It die for the tags.

I finished the card off with some backer's twine from my stash, and some black gel pen detailing.

Thanks for looking. Head on over to the 7 Kids Crafts store for Mama Elephant goodies and lots more!

Happy crafting :D x

Mama Elephant - Clear Stamps,  Zodiac Monkey Echo Park "Jungle Safari" Double-Sided Paper Pad 6"X6" 24/Pkg ... Kinetic Straight Basics Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Bookmark It - Creative Cuts | Mama Elephant

No comments:

Post a Comment