Pages

Monday, May 25, 2020

Doodlebug's Gift bag, tag and card

I am loving the new Doodlebug Designs paper collections, and the Hey Cupcake girl collection is no exception. The colors are nice and bright, and the patterned papers and images are just too cute.

I used Queen & Co's new Large Scallop Gift Bag Pocket die for decorating this gift bag with pink patterned paper from my stash. I love this die as it allows you to add your card to the front of the gift bag, so not only does it work as the decoration for the bag but it stops the card getting lost in the bag!


I used the Doodlebug Hey Cupcake patterned papers for the card and tag, along with the matching stickers. The sentiments are stamped from Doodlebug's Happy Birthday stamp set.


I love the coordinating gift bag, tag and card set and I can see that I will be making lots more for all occasions.

The Doodlebug paper pack and stamp set can be found in the 7KidsCrafts store. Go grab them while they are still available!

Thanks for looking.

Happy crafting :D

  Card Pocket Die - Lg Scallop

No comments:

Post a Comment