Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Birthdays

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Birthdays'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the adorable 'Princess' digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps for my card. This was the perfect themed image.


I printed out the image and colored her in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut her out.

I used papers from Whimsy Stamps Licorice and Chilly 6x6 paper pads. I die cut shapes using Whimsy Stamps Pierced and Stitched Circles die set, Rounded Rectangles die set and the scalloped border using Whimsy Stamps Kinetic Straight Basics die set.

The sentiment was die cut using Whimsy Stamps Sweet Word and Shadow die set, and stamped using Whimsy Stamps Sleepy Sloths clear stamp set.

I was adhered onto a standard A2 white card base, and finished off with some enamel dots from Whimsy Stamps Its a Party collection.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x


 6x6 Paper Pack - Licorice - Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Chilly - Whimsy Stamps Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Rounded Rectangles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Kinetic Straight Basics Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Sweet Word and Shadow Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Sleepy Sloths Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Enamel Dots - It's a Party


No comments:

Post a Comment