Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Critters

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Critters'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

Yes! It's another gnome!! Lol!! I used this super cute digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps 'Spring Gnomes' by Dustin Pike. Lots of cute gnomes in this set!


I printed out the image from the Spring Gnomes digital stamp, along with one of the Big Wishes digital sentiments onto some white cardstock. I colored in the gnome with my prismacolor pencils. 

I cut the image panel down to 3.75" x 5" and adhered this onto some rainbow paper from Whimsy Stamps Rainbow 6x6 paper pad.

I added the panel to a standard A2 white card base.

A super quick and easy card to make. I love that the image is the main focus of the card, and the sentiment works perfectly with it.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digital Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Spring Gnomes Set - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Big Wishes Sentiments - Digital Sentiments 6x6 Paper Pack - Rainbow - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment