Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Whimsy Stamps May Digital Release - Gnome One Else

I'm loving my gnomes and the digital stamp set from Crissy Armstrong is just adorable! 

I used the adorable Gnome Sweet Gnome digital stamp set for this card. This is one of the standing gnomes along with the girl gnome.




I printed the images onto a piece of white cardstock and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen details and then fussy cut them out.

I used color blocking technique from Jennifer McGuire that I found on a YouTube video (https://youtu.be/UPRqVbCZ6OY) - I love how this background turned out. I stamped a piece of white cardstock with VersaMark Watermark ink, using Whimsy Stamps Flower Puffs background stamp, and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. 

I cut this panel into the four smaller pieces and used distress inks (in peacock feathers, fossilized amber and fire brick) to blend over the top. I used a kitchen towel to wipe the excess ink off the white embossing.

I added these onto a white card stock panel measuring 4" x 5.25". I printed out the sentiment and cut it into a strip. I didn't have any matching cardstock, so I used the fired brick ink to make my own colored cardstock, and added the sentiment strip to that. I added this onto the card panel.

All of this was adhered to a standard A2 white card base and finished off with popping up the images on foam tape.

There are lots more great releases today - head over the the Whimsy Stamps store and check them out!

Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting x

Gnome Sweet Gnome Set - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Flower Puffs Background Rubber Cling Stamp - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment