Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2020

MFT sketch #488 & Color Challenge #140

I used the new MFT Sketch #488 along with the current MFT Color Challenge #140 for my card. I used the Double the Fun stamp set for the main focus.



Here is my card:
I stamped the images and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut them out.

I cut a white panel measuring 4" x 5.25" and used MFT's Jumbo Peek-a-boo circle window die (now retired) to cut out the window. I adhered some of the orange striped paper from MFT's Painted Prints citrus paper collection (now retired) behind the window.

I used MFT's Stitched Scallop Basic Edge die to cut the scalloped edge on the blue heart paper from MFT Sweet Stack paper collection. I adhered this at an angle onto the bottom of the white panel.

I stamped the sentiment from the Double the Fun stamp set onto some grey paper from MFT's Calm & Cozy paper collection (now retired) and hand cut the banner shape. I added this to the panel, along with the colored images.

This was all adhered to a standard A2 white card base.

I am entering this card into the current MFT Sketch #488 and color challenge #140.

This stamp set IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE in the 7KidsCrafts store, along with lots more goodies from My Favorite Things and other brands. Head on over to check them out!

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

My Favorite Things - Clear Stamp, Double The Fun  

No comments:

Post a Comment