Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2020

7KidsCraft Christmas Kids stamp set

I used the adorable Christmas Kids stamp set exclusively designed by 7KidsCrafts for another cute card! They are super adorable and coordinate perfectly with all of the other sets from 7kidscraft. 


I cut a cardstock panel measuring 4"x5.25" and used PinkFresh Studio's Urban Raincoat ink cubes (misty coat) with Whimsy Stamps brick pattern stencil to add a subtle background. I then used the window pieces from MFT's Window die to cut the window panes from this panel. 

I stamped the light string, sentiment and holly directly onto this panel and colored them in. I added some stickles and left it to dry.

I stamped the other images directly onto the card front, lining them up to appear inside the window. I added some PinkFresh Studio Mint ink from their Garden Stroll ink cube set to give a 'glow' in the background. I also added stickles to the images and enamel dots/star to the tree.

I popped up the panel on foam tape, lining it up with the images. I finished off the card by adding the window frame directly onto the panel, and popping up the window sill on foam tape.

I love how this card turned out.

Thanks for looking and check out the rest of the new arrivals in the 7KidsCrafts store.

Use my referral code: GR7FJNNX5B to get an awesome offer!

Happy crafting x

7 Kids Craft Store - Exclusive Clear Stamps,  Christmas Kids 

Pink Fresh Studio - Premium Dye Ink Cube Pack, Urban Raincoat Pink Fresh Studio - Premium Dye Ink Cube Pack, Garden Stroll

No comments:

Post a Comment