Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Scrapbook & Cards WCMD 'Inspired By' Challenge

I got a chance to join in with WCMD this year and completed the Scrapbook & Cards 'Inspired By' challenge.

I decided to choose the layout on P.49 by Nicole Nowosad titled 'Hello Autumn'. I love the colors she chose and layout of the page design. I used this to inspire my card design.


I used a variety of 6x6 paper pads for this card - Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice, Honey Bee Spring Lullaby and Echo Park Just Married. I used the free cut file from DeSoussa and shrunk the images down to fit onto my card. I then cut them using my Silhouette.

Instead of the photographs on the scrapbook layout, I substituted the 2x3 cut apart with the quote, and added some sentiment strips underneath. I finished off the card with some enamel dots.

I love how this card turned out, and there is still lots of inspiration in the magazine that I want to try.

Thanks for looking.

Happy crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment