Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Halloween Scene

I think this has to be my favorite Halloween card of this year! And I think it also took me the longest! Lol!


I used Paperie Ink's The Boo Crew characters, stamping them out and coloring them in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut them out.

I used Mama Elephant's Scene Builder stamp to stamp the background. I had to stamp it 3 times, repeating the pattern, to get it the length of the slimline card. I colored it in with my Prismacolor pencils.

I then decided I wanted to ink up the background so I fussy cut around all of the houses!

I used Wilted Violet Distress Oxide and Black Soot Distress Ink to blend the background panel. I stamped the sentiment from the Paperie Ink The Boo Crew stamp set and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

I cut down the blended panel to 8" x 3" and adhere the house/snow piece on top. I added this to a black piece of cardstock and then onto a standard slimline white card base. I finished the card by adhering the characters and adding some white gel pen 'snow'.

The 7KidsCrafts store have so many Paperie Ink and Mama Elephant goodies to choose from - you should go check them all out!

Use my referral code for an awesome offer:
GR7FJNNX5B

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

  





No comments:

Post a Comment