Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Dies & Punches

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Dies & Punches'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the adorable 'Princess for a Day' digital image from All Dressed Up stamps.


I printed out the image and colored her in with my prismacolor pencils.

I used Whimsy Stamps Quilted Rainbow Inlaid die (the scallop outer die in the set) to cut out the image panel. I adhered this onto some yellow cardstock from my stash and then 
onto a standard A2 white card base.

I finished the card off by adding 3 sequins from Dress my Craft Golden Black sequin collection.

I love how clean and simple this card turned out.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Princess For A Day image 0 Quilted Rainbow Inlaid Die

No comments:

Post a Comment