Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2020

7KidsCraft Store New Release - Christmas kids

Today I used the adorable Christmas Kids stamp set exclusively designed by 7KidsCrafts!!! They are super adorable and coordinate perfectly with all of the other sets vey 7kidscraft. I also stamped the presents from the Pizzeria Kids stamp set for this card.


I stamped the images and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut them out.

I used papers from Carta Bella's Hello Christmas 6x6 paper pad along with dies from my stash to create the scallop frame. 

I cut panels of patterned cardstock from the collection. I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Kids stamp set onto some red designer cardstock and added it behind the frame.

I wrapped some twine around the panel and adhered it all to a standard A2 white card base.

I added the image on pop dots and added some sequins and stickles to finish the card off.

Thanks for looking and check out the rest of the new arrivals in the 7KidsCrafts store.

Use my referral code: GR7FJNNX5B to get an awesome offer!

Happy crafting x

7 Kids Craft Store - Exclusive Clear Stamps,  Christmas Kids  7 Kids Exclusive - Clear Stamps - Pizzeria Kids Carta Bella - 6 x6 Paper Pad, Hello Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment