Pages

Monday, October 5, 2020

Served with Love

I love all of Crissy Armstrong's stamps for Whimsy Stamps - particularly any that include penguins!

I used the adorable Served with Love digital stamp for this card!
* This also comes in a red rubber stamp too!
 

I printed the image onto a piece of white cardstock and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detailing and then fussy cut it out.

I wanted to keep this a nice Clean & Simple Card, with the animals being the main focus.

I used the Whimsy Stamps Snowflake Frame stamp with some VersaMark Watermark ink, and heat embossed it with some glitz embossing powder from Recollections.

I stamped the sentiment using Whimsy Stamps Bundled Up stamp set and cut the panel down to measure 5.25" x 4".

This panel was then adhered onto a standard A2 patterned card base from my stash, and the image was popped up on foam tape.

Nice and easy!

Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting x


 Snowflake Frame Rubber Cling Stamp  Bundled Up Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable!! I bet that heat embossing really sets this off in person. Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete