Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Boo! from Whimsy Stamps

I am not a HUGE fan of Halloween, but I do like the Halloween Ghost Gang digital stamp set from Whimsy Stamps new release this month. They are super cute and quick and easy to color. 


I printed the image onto a piece of white cardstock and colored it in with my copic markers. I then fussy cut him out.

I used a standard A2 top folding black card base, and used Whimsy Stamps Envelope edgers die to trim off the piece to make it slightly shorter with a scallop edge. It is a plain and simple card, and I wanted to add a little interest. I used the same die to cut the white cardstock piece to match. I used the orange/black striped paper from Whimsy Stamps Tabby Tigers paper pack.

I used the Whimsy Stamps Oops! die to create the word boo!. I just turned the 'p' upside down to make it into a 'b' and added the ghost in place of one of the 'o's'. I think it looks super cute! I added wink of Stella to the letters and ghost too.

I added some Whimsy Stamps enamel dots and bakers twine to finish off the front of the card, and added a black and white striped piece of designer paper from the Whimsy Stamps Hocus Pocus paper pack to the inside, so it showed behind the shortened front panel.

I quick and easy card that looks like you put in a reasonable amount of effort! 

There are lots more great releases today - head over the the Whimsy Stamps store and check them out!

This is also my Design Team Card for this week's Cute Card Thursday challenge - Anything Goes.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps - a great prize as always. 
Can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting x

Halloween Ghost Gang - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Envelope Edger Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Oops Word and Shadow Die Set - Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Tiger - Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Hocus Pocus - Whimsy Stamps   

No comments:

Post a Comment