Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Sparkles

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Sparkles'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used this fun digital stamp from Bugaboo Stamps called Seasons Greetings Feet. I love the simplicity of it.


As this image is a Digi, I thought it was perfect for a slimline card. I just sized it to fit in my Silhouette Studio software.

I printed it out and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I colored in the frame in grey copic mark and then added this onto a piece of red cardstock from my stash.

This was then adhered to a slimline card base and I added some stickies in the snow for the added sparkle!

A quick and easy Christmas card - I love it!

We are sponsored this week by Bugaboo Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Digi Singles,Seasons greeting feet,Bugaboo Stamps,

No comments:

Post a Comment