Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

MFT Sketch #513 - Sending Warm Hugs

It's so much fun to create just to join in a challenge! I loved this week's sketch #513 from My Favorite Things and had the perfect stamp set to use with it.


I used the Sweater Weather in the Woods stamp set for this card. I stamped the image and colored it in with my new Tri-Blend Spectrum Noir pens. I then fussy cut the image out.

I copied the current sketch #513, switching it up just a little:


I used the Whimsical Woodgrain background stamp with some brown ink to stamp on to the Kraft strip. I used the same ink to stamp the coffee beans from the Sweater Weather in the Woods stamp set on to some lighter Kraft cardstock.

I used patterned paper from the Happy Trails 6x6 paper pad and the sentiment was stamped using the Sweater Weather in the Woods stamp set in brown ink. I finished off the card by adhering it onto a standard A2 Kraft card base and added some heart shape sprinkles.

I love how this card turned out - the sketch was perfect.

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x

BB Sweater Weather in the Woods Happy Trails Paper Pad


No comments:

Post a Comment