Pages

Friday, October 2, 2020

EEK!

I LOVE the super cute Photo Play Paper Gnome for the Holidays Halloween collection! The papers are bright and colorful, and the sticker sheet is full of some cute images and phrases.


I used Catherine Pooler's Cobweb Mini Cover plate die to die cut the black journal card and mounted it onto some of the green dotted paper from the Photo Play collection. I made a hole in the cobweb and threaded some twine through to hang the spider sticker from! The sticker was popped up on pop dots.

I added this to a patterned piece of paper from the Halloween collection, then onto a black cardstock panel and then onto a standard A2 white card base. 

I finished the card off with some more stickers from the collection, and I also added some glossy accents to the spider's eyes and wink of Stella to the cobweb.

The 7KidsCrafts store have so many Photo Play Paper and Catherine Pooler goodies to choose from - you should go check them all out!

Use my referral code for an awesome offer:
GR7FJNNX5B

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

Photoplay - 12x12 Collection Collection, Gnome For The Holidays Halloween Catherine Pooler Designs - Mini Cover Plate - Cobweb




No comments:

Post a Comment