Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2020

7KidsCraft September Instagram Hop

I am super excited to be a part of this, and to be able to use the La Catrina stamp set designed by 7KidsCrafts!!! They are available today!

This is a stand-alone stamp set but is adorable for Halloween and Die de los Muentos - Day of the Dead - cards.


I stamped the images and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut them out.

I stamped the skulls from the La Catrina stamp set onto a panel of grey cardstock, using Versamark Watermark ink, and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.

I stamped the sentiment using Versamark Watermark ink onto black cardstock and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. 


This was all adhered onto a standard A2 white card base. I love the way the image pops with color on the grey background.

Another great stamp set and I can't wait to see what else 7KidsCrafts have in store for us!

We are having an Instagram hop today too - with a prize to be won - hope you can join us. Start with Beata June - @craftybee34.

Thanks for looking and check out the rest of the goodies in the 7KidsCrafts store.

Use my referral code: GR7FJNNX5B to get an awesome offer!

Happy crafting x

7Kids Craft Store - Exclusive Clear Stamp Set, La Catrina

No comments:

Post a Comment