Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

Thank you Teacher card and decor

 I love to use products for things other than they are designed for. I love to show the versatility in products.

For these projects I used Thanksgiving papers and pet glasses dies!


I used a Foundations Decor wood apple decor piece, which I decorated with papers from Photoplay Paper's Gnome for the Holidays Thanksgiving 6x6 paper pad. I stamped the thank you sentiment from Doodlebug Designs Many Thanks sentiment stamp. I cut this into a banner and added it to the decor with some twine from my stash.


I used the same paper collection for the card. I die cut the glasses from some green patterned paper and added it to a small die cut white cardstock rectangle. I used dies from Queen & Co for the scalloped border also. I used Heffy Doodle's Teach Me Words stamp set for the sentiment. I adhered it all to a standard A2 black card base and finished off the card with some enamel dots from my stash.

The 7KidsCrafts store have so many great Photoplay and Doodlebug goodies to choose from - you should go check them all out!

Use my referral code for an awesome offer:
GR7FJNNX5B

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

Photoplay - 6x6 Paper Pad, Gnome For The Holidays Thanksgiving Doodlebug - Clear Stamp, Many Thanks Sentiments

No comments:

Post a Comment