Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Dream On

My niece loves all things prince and princesses, so this card was made just for her!


I stamped the sleeping girl image from The Greeting Farm's Slumber Party stamp set. I colored her in using my prismacolor pencils, added some white gel pen detailing and then fussy cut her out.

I stamped the other characters from Lawn Fawn's Tiny Fairy Tale stamp set. I colored them in with my prismacolor pencils and fussy cut them out.

I die cut the castle using Lawn Fawn's Build-a-castle die set, using cardstock from my stash. I added some white gel pen detailing to break up the plain colors.

For the cloud 'dream' bubble, I used MFT's Mini Cloud Edges stencil along with some Shaded Lilac distress ink. I used Whimsy Stamps Grass & Cloud Edger die to make it look like a dream bubble. I used my hole punch to cut out some of the leftover purple blended paper.

I cut a white panel of cardstock measuring 3.5" x 7.75" and masked off a small section at the bottom of the panel. I used the same shaded lilac distress ink to gently blend a 'floor' on the card.

I stamped the sentiment from The Greeting Farm's Slumber Party stamp set and adhered all the pieces together. I added some bakers twine and Doodlebug hearts sprinkles to finish th card off.

The 7KidsCrafts store have so many Greeting Farm and Lawn Fawn goodies to choose from - you should go check them all out!

Use my referral code for an awesome offer:
GR7FJNNX5B

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

The Greeting Farm - Clear Stamp, Slumber Party Lawn Fawn - Stamp Set, Tiny Fairy Tale Lawn Fawn BUILD-A-CASTLE Dies lf2347 Preview Image 

No comments:

Post a Comment