Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Autumn

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Autumn'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

Some other fun digital stamps from Dustin Pike for Whimsy Stamps released this month are Dracula Dragon and Monster Dragon.


I printed out the images and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut them out.

For the ink blended background, I used faded jeans, wilted violet, carved pumpkin and fossilized amber distress inks. I then added water droplets and dabbed them off.

I used Whimsy Stamps Slimline Card Builder die to cut out the panel.

I used a very old Martha Stewart punch from my stash to create the spooky fence.

I wanted it to look light the flashlight was shining on the Dracula Dragon, and so added some vellum and darken the base of the pumpkin (as if it is shadow).

I printed out the sentiment from the new Whimsy Stamps Haunting Halloween sentiment digital set. I printed directly onto some very old Whimsy Stamps Christmas Cheer paper. I fussy cut this into a banner shape.

I adhered the panel onto a black slimline card base.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digital Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Dracula Dragon - Digital Stamp Monster Dragon - Digital Stamp Slimline Card Builder Die - Whimsy Stamps Halloween Sentiments - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps

1 comment:

  1. I love love these. Bug need them to be in "stamps"

    Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete