Pages

Monday, September 7, 2020

PhotoPlay Paper Thanksgiving Gnomes

 I love me some gnomes! Photoplay Paper is just FUELING my obsession at the moment - and I love it! 


I used the new Gnome for the Holidays Thanksgiving collection to create some simple, fun cards.


I used a mixture of the 6x6 paper pad, coordinating stamp set and ephemera for these cards.

For the first card, I stamped the turkey dinner gnome from the Gnome for the Holidays Thanksgiving stamp set and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils.  I then fussy cut him out.


I used Pink Fresh Studio's Slim Braided Circles Panel die to cut out the Kraft cardstock (thinking I was going to make a slimline card!) - I changed my mind and using a slightly larger circle die to cut out the Kraft circle piece and used it as an element on the card instead.

I used the sentiment from the coordinating ephemera pack and adhered it all to a standard A2 Kraft card base. I finished off the card with some enamel dots from my stash.

For my second card, I stamped the turkey gnome! I love him - he is just too cute! Lol! I colored him with my prismacolor pencils and fussy cut him out.


I used papers from the 6x6 paper pad, along with the sentiment from the ephemera pack. I added some twine and enamel dots from my stash.

For my final card, I still wanted to do a slimline card! I used Mama Elephant's Slim Card Basics die set, along with a stitched square die from Queen & Co foundation die set to create the different elements.


I used one of the ephemera pieces and fussy cut the lady gnome. She inspired the sunflower/plant theme to the card. I stamped the sentiment from Doodlebug's All Occasion stamp set.

The 7KidsCrafts store have so many great Photoplay , Doodlebug , Mama Elephant and Pink Fresh Studio goodies to choose from - you should go check them all out!

Use my referral code for an awesome offer:
GR7FJNNX5B

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

Photo Play Paper - Gnome for Thanksgiving Collection - Clear Photopolymer Stamps Photoplay - 6x6 Paper Pad, Gnome For The Holidays Thanksgiving  Photo Play Paper - Gnome for Thanksgiving Collection - Ephemera


Pinkfresh Studio - Essentials Collection - Dies - Slim Braided Circles Doodlebug Design - All Occasion Collection - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - All Occasion

No comments:

Post a Comment