Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Mama Elephant - Milk and Cookies for Santa

Still loving the Mama Elephant stamp release for Christmas. It is SO adorable! I used the Gingerbread Cookies stamp set for this card. I paired these stamps with the equally adorable papers from Photoplay Paper - Not a Creature was Stirring. A perfect combination.
The papers are currently available in the 7KidsCraft store along with LOTS of Mama Elephant stamp sets too!


I stamped the images and colored them with my prismacolor pencils. I fussy cut them out. I added some white gel pen detailing and some twine to make a bow round the milk bottle.

I used papers from Photoplay's Not a creature was Stirring to add pieces to the background. I stamped the gingerbread men in Veramark Watermark ink onto the plain colored cardstock to add a little tone-on-tone detailing.

It was all adhered onto a 5.5" x 5.5" white card base.

I love how cute this card came out!

The 7KidsCrafts store have so many cute Mama Elephant and Photoplay Paper goodies to choose from - you should go check them all out!

Use my referral code for an awesome offer:
GR7FJNNX5B

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

   Photoplay - 12x12 Collection Paper Pack, Not A Creature Was Stirring

No comments:

Post a Comment