Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Catherine Pooler Life, Love, Latte

I love all of the Autumn and Halloween papers and color combos in the new collections this year. I decided to take some Halloween papers and use them for an Autumn card.

The new Carta Bella Halloween Market 6x6 paper pad is just adorable. I decided to take some of these patterned papers and create a card with Catherine Pooler's Life, Love Latte stamp setcurrently available in the 7KidsCraft store.



I stamped the sentiment and coffee cup images. I cut out the sentiment with a stitched oval from Queen & Co, along with the coordinating scalloped oval from colored cardstock.

I fussy cut the coffee cups and colored them with Copic Markers. I love my pumpkin spice lattes and so decided to add a pumpkin to the front. I found the image online and printed them out.

I used the different patterned papers form the Carta Bella Halloween Market collection and added some twine and enamel hearts to finish the card off.

It was all adhered onto a standard A2 black card base.

The 7KidsCrafts store have so many Catherine Pooler and Carta Bella goodies to choose from - you should go check them all out!

Use my referral code for an awesome offer:
GR7FJNNX5B

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

Catherine Pooler Designs - Clear Stamp, Life, Love, Latte

No comments:

Post a Comment