Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Whimsy Stamps September Digital Stamp Release

I love all of Dustin Pike's digital stamps for Whimsy Stamps - and of course the dragons!

I used the fun Wizard Dragon for this card!


I printed the image onto a piece of white cardstock and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detailing and stickles. Once dry, I fussy cut him out.

I used a variety of patterned papers from the Hocus Pocus and Chilly 6x6 paper pads.

I cut out a large tag, and used the Bold ABC dies to cut out the word magic. I used the Create Magic stamp for the rest of the sentiment (masking off the word magic).

I used bakers twine, enamel dots and stars from my stash.

This was then adhered onto a standard slimline white card base.

There are lots more great releases today - head over the the Whimsy Stamps store and check them out!

This is also my Design Team Card for this week's Cute Card Thursday challenge - Anything Goes.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps - a great prize as always. 
Can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting x

Wizard Dragon - Digital Stamp 6x6 Paper Pack - Hocus Pocus - Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Chilly - Whimsy Stamps Bold ABC Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Create Magic Clear Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment