Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Hello My Friend

I love all of Dustin Pike's digital stamps for Whimsy Stamps - and of course the dragons!

I used the awesome Pirate Dragon for this card!
 

I printed the image onto a piece of white cardstock and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detailing and then fussy cut him out.

I wanted to keep this a nice Clean & Simple Card, with the dragon being the main focus.

I cut out a rectangle of patterned paper from Whimsy Stamps Mermaid 6x6 paper pad for a quick and easy background. I added this to a white cardstock panel measuring 4" x 5.25".

I used the Bold Statements clear stamp for the sentiment.

This panel was then adhered onto a standard A2 white card base. Nice and easy!

Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting x

Pirate Dragon - Digital Stamp 6x6 Paper Pack - Mermaid - Whimsy Stamps Bold Statements Clear Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment