Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - No Patterned Paper

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'No Patterned Paper'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the adorable 'The First Dance' digital image from All Dressed Up stamps.


I printed out the image and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut them out.

I used Echo Park's Yours Forever background stamp to create the wording on the cardstock panel. I adhered this to some pale pink cardstock for a little pop of color. I added this to a panel of white cardstock measuring 4"x5.25".

I stamped the sentiment onto the cardstock panel using MFT's Greetings and Salutations stamp set.

I adhered this panel onto a standard A2 white card base and then adhered the image directly on top.

I love how clean and simple this card turned out.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

The first dance image 0  Greetings & Salutations


No comments:

Post a Comment