Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Folds

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Folds'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used another one of Whimsy Stamps digital stamps - Sweet Kitties. This time I decided to make a tag, and incorporate my fold theme in with the bow.



I printed out the kitten and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut it out and added glossy accents to the nose and flowers.

I cut out a tag measuring 4" x 6" and covered it front and back with patterned paper. I used Whimsy Stamps Bizzy Bees, Pretty Pastels (now retired) and Eggstra Bunnies paper pads for this tag.

I used some ribbon and twine from my stash, and the bow was made using a VERY old die from Whimsy Stamps (now retired).

I don't normally make large tags like this, but I saw a video making these the other day and felt inspired!

We are sponsored this week by Oddball Art Co, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Sweet Kitties - Digital Stamp 6x6 Paper Pack - Bizzy Bees - Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Eggstra Bunnies - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment