Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Halloween Kids 7KidsCraft store exclusive design!

Today I used the adorable Halloween Kids stamp set exclusively designed by 7KidsCrafts!!! They are super adorable and coordinate perfectly with all of the other sets vey 7kidscraft. I also used some elements from the Ice Cream Parlor stamp set for this card.


I stamped the images and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut them out.

I cut a white cardstock panel measuring 3.75" x 8.75" and masked off the bottom. I added some carved pumpkin distress oxide very lightly to the panel to create a floor/wall effect.

I stamped the spider web and sentiment directly onto this panel.

I added all the images onto the panel and then adhered the panel onto a slimline card base.

Thanks for looking and check out the rest of the goodies in the 7KidsCrafts store.

Use my referral code: GR7FJNNX5B to get an awesome offer!

Happy crafting x

7Kids Craft Store Exclusive - Clear Stamp Set,  Halloween Kids 7Kids Craft Store - Exclusive Clear Stamp, Ice Cream Parlor

No comments:

Post a Comment