Pages

Friday, September 4, 2020

Echo Park Happy Fall Card Collection

I love all the new fall paper collections with fun images and gorgeous color combos - the Echo Park Happy Fall collection is no exception.

I used the 6x6 paper pad, along with some coordinating ephemera pieces from earlier collections from my stash. I used stamps and dies from my stash also, with the main focus on the papers.

I made a total of 25 cards and some mini treat boxes (see previous post).

The Echo Park Happy Fall 6x6 paper pad can be found in the 7kidscraft store.

 


Although I am not ready for fall, I did enjoy creating these cards.

The 7KidsCrafts store have so many Echo Park goodies to choose from - you should go check them all out!

Use my referral code for an awesome offer:
GR7FJNNX5B

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

Echo Park - 6 x6 Paper Pad, Happy Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment