Pages

Friday, August 28, 2020

Echo Park Happy Fall

I love paper! I am a paper addict! Lol! I love the new collection from Echo Park - Happy Fall. I used the 6x6 paper pad to create this card and cute pumpkin treats.


I used lots of dies from Queen & Co, along with one of their sketches, to create this card. 

I also used some ephemera for a previous Echo Park Collection (Fall is in the Air) which coordinated perfectly. 

Some bakers twine and enamel dots from my stash finished off the card.

The 7KidsCrafts store have so many paper collections to choose from - you should go check them all out!

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x


Echo Park - 6 x6 Paper Pad, Happy Fall

1 comment:

  1. I adore this Kerys! That little pumpkin treat Die is so fabulous!! Gorgeous card. Totally love this sweets. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete