Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

7 Kids Craft Store's Exclusive First Ever Clear Stamps!

I am super excited to be a part of this, and able to use the first ever kitty stamps designed by 7 Kids Crafts!!! They are available in the 7KidsCraft store now!


I made this adorable "You Leave Paw Prints on my heart" card using the adorable Kitten Frills stamp set.

I stamped the image and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut it out.

I die cut the scallop circle using Lawn Fawn's Outside In stitched Scalloped Circle stackables - this is the middle piece that comes out of the die. I used patterned papers from my stash.

I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark watermark ink and the Kitten Frills stamp set, and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder to make it stand out. I cut this into a banner shape.

I pieced the card together, adding the kitten directly to the panels and then onto a standard A2 white card base.

Such an adorable couple of stamp sets and I can't wait to see what else 7 Kids Crafts have in store for us!

Happy crafting and stay safe xxx

7 Kids Craft Store - Exclusive Clear Stamp Set, Kitten Frills

No comments:

Post a Comment