Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

To the Best Mom

I love these cute Little Sloth Agenda stamps from Mama Elephant - they are so versatile and great for any occasion. Unfortunately, this stamp set is no longer available in the 7KidsCrafts store, but there are other Mama Elephant products and lots more stamps to be found. 

I decided to use mine to make a cute card for Mom.


I stamped the images and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut them out.

I used My Favorite Things Collage Cover Up die to cut the paneled background piece and also the small inset pieces. I cut these from Echo Park's Just Married 6x6 paper pad. I added these to a standard A2 white card base.

I stamped the sentiment from Mama Elephant's Family Time stamp set.

I finished the card off by adding the images and some Doodlebug heart sprinkles.

A super cute card!

Go check out the 7KidsCrafts store for lots more goodies!

Thanks for looking.

Happy crafting x

LITTLE SLOTH AGENDA | Mama Elephant FAMILY TIME | Mama Elephant Collage Cover-Up Die-namics: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen 


No comments:

Post a Comment