Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Saturday Live - Crafty Catch Up #4

It was so nice to be able to catch up and craft with friends over zoom and messenger video today. Lots of good friends I have met through Whimsy Stamps craft retreats.

Today's challenge was to use the freebie image You Mean the Word To Me from Whimsy Stamps and a button. Here is my card:


I printed out the image and colored it using my prismacolor pencils. I loved the title of the image so found a similar font to the sentiments included, and typed that out, printing it underneath the image.

I used Whimsy Stamps Rounded Rectangle die set to cut the image panel out. I added it to some blue cardstock from my stash and rounded the corners to match.

I stamped the background using Whimsy Stamps Galaxy Galore background stamp and Pinkfresh Studio ink cubes in Stargazer, Sapphire, Blue Jay and Slumber, to create an ombre effect. This panel was cut down to 5" x 5".

I used some of the same blue cardstock from my stash to die cut a scalloped border using Whimsy Stamps Kinetic Straight Basics die set. I added a thin strip of green cardstock from Whimsy Stamps Giraffe 6x6 paper pad and added some backers twine too. This was all adhered onto a blue cardstock panel measuring 5.25" x 5.25".

This was then all adhered to a 5.5" x 5.5" square white card base.

Thanks for looking.

Stay safe. Happy crafting x

 Rounded Rectangles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Galaxy Galore Background Rubber Cling Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Kinetic Straight Basics Die Set - Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Giraffe - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment