Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

MFT Sketch #485

I used the new MFT Sketch #485 along with the Friends Furever stamp set for this card.




I stamped the image and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut it out.

I used MFT papers from the Hearts and Stripes, and Calm & Cozy Chevron paper packs. I die cut them using MFT's Wine Tag and Stitched Scallop Basic Edge dies to recreate the banner and waves on the sketch. I added this to a white panel of cardstock measuring 3.75" x 5". I stamped the sentiment from the Friends Furever stamp set.

I added some backers twine from my stash and then adhered this onto a grey pattern panel from Calm & Cozy Chevron measuring 4" x 5.25".

The image was adhered on top and then this was all adhered to a standard A2 white card base.

I am entering this card into the current MFT Sketch #485.

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Wine Tag Die-namics Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die-namics

No comments:

Post a Comment