Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Whimsy Stamps Mini Release - Cute Cacti #2

Another super cute card using the new mini release Cute Cacti clear stamp set. This card involved NO coloring!!!


I stamped the cacti and used the coordinating Cute Cacti Outline dies to cut them out.

I cut out the white cardstock panel using Whimsy Stamps Checkerboard die. I adhered this onto a 4.25" x 5.5" patterned paper panel form the coordinating Festive Desert paper pack.

I used Whimsy Stamps Pierced and Stitched Circles die to cut out a matching patterned paper circle. I adhered this on top of the checkerboard panel. I added the stamped images onto the circle.

I stamped the sentiment from the Cute Cacti stamp set and used Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips die set to cut it into a banner. I added this to the card panel.

This was then adhered to a standard A2 white card base.

Thanks for looking.

Happy crafting x

*NEW Cute Cacti Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps *NEW Cute Cacti Outline Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Checkerboard Die - Whimsy Stamps *NEW 6x6 Paper Pack - Festive Desert - Whimsy Stamps Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment