Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Breezy Yellow Daisy

I love the dogs from Sassy Cheryl available in the Whimsy Stamps store - they have so much personality. I printed out 'Breezy Yellow Daisy' digital stamp and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out.


I wanted to make this a clean and simple card, allowing the image to be the main focus.

I cut a white panel measuring 4" x 5.25" and added s trip of green polka dot paper to add down the side.

I stamped the sentiment using Whimsy Stamps 'Ant you Sweet' stamp set.

I popped up the image on foam dots and added a small enamel heart.

This was then adhered to a standard A2 white card base.

A super easy card to make.

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x

Breezy Yellow Daisy - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Ant You Sweet Clear Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment